Set up your Clover hardware
Your Clover hardware package includes:
To connect your Clover Mini hardware:
- Plug the power brick’s circular plug into the white hub.
- Plug the power cord into the power brick and then plug the other end into a power source.
- (Optional) The white USB cord can be used to connect other accessories (such as the cash drawer, scanner, etc.) to the hub.
- (Optional) In order to switch the direction the hub cable attached to the underside of the device, use the green screwdriver to loosen the hub connector and reverse the cable direction. Tighten the green screw until the screw’s head is level with the charging cable.
When the Mini powers on, you will see a Clover logo appear on the screen. Select your primary language to use for setting up your device.and then follow the Clover Setup Wizard instructions.
If you’ve plugged in the power cable and Clover Mini has not powered on:
- Leave Clover Mini plugged into a power source for at least 30 minutes to allow the backup battery to charge.
- Unplug all cables from the hub.
- Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds, located in the back receipt compartment of Mini.
- Plug the black power cable back into the hub.
- Once you see the Clover logo display on the screen, plug in any other connecting cables and cords that were originally attached to the Mini, or that you would like to attach.